Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hectic Life Begins in January 2010

What a very busy semester! That is how I describe the situation after a month I started my semester. I feel that every week is a working week. No time for us to rest. No time for us to go out to have some fun. Not anymore. My lifestyle is totally changing this year. I could not even go home as much as I did like the previous semester.

Luckily, I managed to spend some time to go for the meeting of my automotive club when the Sioloon members from Sabah came here few weeks ago. As usual, I brought my dearest wife-to-be to accompany me. We went to KL Town to fetch the Sabahan members and went to Tugu Negara and Padang Merdeka to let them visit those places.

Here are some of the pictures taken from the scene:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Assignment: Everywhere!!

2 comments:

  1. bringing the assg has proven the hecticness of ours ^^
    Nevertheless, stil enjoying the moments together though! :P

    ~with love~
    ::nisa::

    ReplyDelete